Australian Campdraft Association Inc.
The Australians Campdraft Association Inc. was formed in 1972 for the purpose of conducting campdrafts.
In general, since 1972, the objectives of the Association have been:
- To develop consistency and fairness in competition.
- To make uniform rules and encourage consistency in their application.
- To create and maintain a horse register and High Point awards.
- To assist committees to successfully conduct campdraft events.
- To actively assist in the growth of campdrafting, and to develop national recognition of the sport of campdrafting.
The ACA engages in activities which provide information to committees and members and potential members, printing a bi-monthly newsletter and maintaining its own website. The ACA keeps accurate records including financial records and high point standings, runs education programs for judges and new competitors, upholds the rules of campdrafting and holds regular meetings of the Management Committee. The ACA is a member of the National Campdraft Council.
The ACA takes pride in the achievements of its past champions, individuals and committees that have promoted the objectives of the ACA